Saturday, August 27, 2016

Zard Hats

The original pointy wizard hat mod; believe it. Another modder made a wizard hat and somehow got all the love, with only one hat (compared to my 16). My hats do not make your character bald or naked, and it includes files for custom textures. Some are lore-friendly and some are classic movie and D&D tributes. I removed it from the Nexus and IF it is ever available again it will be by request only. Some of them have very saturated colors, but so do the sources upon which they are based.
















2 comments:

  1. can you send me this mod to braydumas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell you what. Help me get the word out about my new mod Plunket's Miscellany. If it makes the Hot Files at the Nexus we will see. Sound good?

      Delete