Sunday, June 3, 2018

ZardHats Rerelease

If you are interested in an off-nexus release of ZardHats, please comment below. The mod has 16 hats, AND the Photoshop files to create your own textures. Four of the hats are below and more pix can be seen on this post.

EDIT: to clarify, I am just trying to put out feelers to see if there is interest, The mod needs to be reworked for beast race support and things, if I can find the time. When rereleased, it'll be a paid mod. Sorry for any confusion.

EDIT 2: get the mod here!


6 comments:

  1. Cool... please sen me!

    guineaux@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you send this to leuin? wanderkuzanagi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hats looks fantastic, can you send it to me on 4secmail@gmail.com ,and thx in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please and Thank you. glomping.ninja@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, these hats look perfect for one of my wizard builds!
    Morinusdelange@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete